Home And Commercial Inspections In All North East Kansas
I feel privileged to have lived and worked in many of the towns and communities surrounding the greater Kansas City area on the Kansas side. Below you will find links to some of the towns with some information about them that hopefully you will find interesting. If I can help you with any of your Real Estate Inspection needs please contact me.
- Oskaloosa is a small town that lies about equal distance to Kansas City, KS, Lawrence, and Topeka, you can read about it here.
- Meriden is about twenty minutes West of Oskaloosa and is about the same distance to Topeka, you can read about it here.
- Lawrence is a College town that definitely has that young feel to it. You can read about it here.
- Holton is a true Kansas farm town. Read about it here.
- Valley Falls feels like a step back in time. I have some links to it's history here.
- Nortonville and Valley Falls has some things in common when it comes to a small town. Check it out here.
- Topeka is the state capitol of Kansas. I have some interesting information about it here.
- Tonganoxie has been one of the fastest growing towns in Northeast Kansas in the last ten years. You can read about it here.
- Atchison is a town that is rich in history and architecture. It was founded in 1854. You can read about it here.
Kansas towns I serve: